- convenient for storage, palletizing and transportation form of a bag;
- high strength at loads;
- water resistance and breathability;
- brewing technology without the use of adhesive substances;
- high tightness of a bag (sack) by welding technologies;
- microperforation excluding permeability of a packed product;
- weight of a bag (sack) is less than the weight of a paper bag of box type.
Sizes of sacks:
- width: 40–60 cm;
- length 45–48 cm;
- width of the bottom 8–18 cm;
- fabric density 70g/m2, laminated cover 20–25 g/m2;
- four coloured flexoprint.
A — width of the bag
B — length of the bag
C — width of the bottom
D — length of the valve
E — width of the valve
There are following specifications of the bags of box type:
- bag with a valve;
- open bag;
- carrier bag with a spout.
- construction materials: cement, dry mortar;
- minerals: gypsum, lime carbonate, crushed marble, calcium carbonate, salt, sand, etc.;
- chemical and petrochemical products: fertilizers, granular polymer, soda, PVC, additives such as masterbatch, etc.;
- foods (for this variant the top is open, without a valve): flour, corn, cereals, sugar.